Wanted: Berlin-based Intern May 10, 2016 15:21
Hotflush is looking for a Berlin-based intern who is passionate about music and eager to learn more about the nuts and bolts of running a successful record label. If you feel your profile matches the description below and would like to find out more, please send your CV and a covering letter outlining the qualities you would bring to the team to email@example.com.
Duration / Hours:
- 3 months / 2 full days per week.
- Assisting in production management, including vinyl manufacture, digital submission, promotion, distribution.
- Assisting with file, data and administrative upkeep.
- Managing our music submissions database.
- Assisting in social media planning and content.
- Assisting in events planning and logistics.
- Engaging in regular conversation about music trends and development.
- Enthusiasm and reliability.
- Strong communication skills.
- Keen knowledge of current music trends.
- Creative thinking, organisation and flexibility.
- Fluent English.
- Proficiency in image and video editing software.
- Advanced social media marketing skills.
- Interest and ability in photography.