Hotflush Monday February 08, 2016 09:49
I'm not one to grumble, ladies and gentlemen, but I've been very poorly over the last few days. Your mum or girlfriend might call it "man flu", but all the men I know call it, "not being able to move off of the sofa because your arms and legs aren't working properly and your head feels like a ripped bag of cement." Still, I'm ok now, and I'm looking forward to the weekend ahead.
- Why, Tonka?
- Well, I'm going to XOYO for Scuba's 12 Weeks of Techno night with my mate, Plus One (tickets available to buy here).
- Cool. Who are the guests this weekend, Tonka?
- It's the special Hotflush party, so you've got Scuba joined in the Main Room by Alan Fitzpatrick (who released the brilliant Falling Down EP on Hotflush last year - available to buy here) and Paul Woolford, with Lando all night in Room 2.
- Is that the Paul Woolford who released arguably the biggest Hotflush release to date, Untitled (available to buy here)?
- Yes, that's the one, but why he left the track untitled is beyond me. He could easily have called it, Call Out Your Name.
- Ok, Tonka. So, the 6th Week of Techno is this coming Saturday night with the aforementioned line-up of Hotflush affiliates, and tickets are available from this link here. Is entry to the event restricted to Hotflush staff members only?
- No, you fucking idiot. Anyone can get in as long as you're over 18 and not wearing a suit or fancy dress.
- Great. Thanks, Tonka. I'll probably see you there.
- Who is this?
- ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...